Sunday, March 28, 2010

Archetype Cosmetics Swatches

A few months ago when I was discovering pigmented eyeshadows, I came across this company called Archetype Cosmetics.  I was blown away to discover that samples were only 25 cents each.  And even more excited to see that she is based in Snohomish, WA!  I read a lot of reviews and I was very hesitant to order seeing as people would place their orders and not see them for at least 6 weeks.  Well, last week I decided to stop by their website to see if there was anything new.  It looked like she had done a lot of updating and shipping was only a one week turnaround.  So I placed an order for a bunch of samples.  I got my package in 1 week... YAY!  These colors are so beautiful and exciting.  I think I will be ordering more here in the next couple weeks.  Here is what I got!:





































I hope you enjoyed these swatches!  I will try to post some FOTD's using them!

1 comment:

  1. Can you show the packaging the samples came in if you get some time? I would like to order some too, I really especially love "dirty blonde", "sexy librarian", and "artemesia". Really pretty! Thanks for telling about these, I hadn't heard of them before! ;)

    ReplyDelete