Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I'm back!

Okay, okay... I know it has been a really long time since I posted anything. I attempted to post a looked based on the Seattle Seahawks, but my computer was being a jerk, and it didn't get posted. I'll try to get it up here later.


I did a look today that I've done a few times before. I absolutely LOVE it! I ordered some cool samples from MyBeautyAddiction months ago and I kind of pushed them to the side while I dabbled in my hundreds of other eye pigments. A couple weeks ago I stumbled across them again and started playing. Hope you like it!

Etsy,purple
Etsy,purple
Etsy,purple
Etsy,purple

What I used:

E.L.F. Mineral Eye Primer
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk (inner corner of eye – top and bottom)
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Pacific (outer 2/3)
About Face Eye Pigment in High Drama (outer 2/3 – top and bottom)
MyBeautyAddiction eye pigment in Celestial (inner 1/3 – top and bottom) *swatches to come*
Black gel liner
CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara

Since I loved those samples from MyBeautyAddiction, I ordered a sample set the other day of their new "Pure Metallic" collection.  They are gorgeous and perfect for fall.  I can’t wait to start playing with them.  They are extremely opaque and very smooth.  Heaven!!  I recommend getting samples from MBA.  The samples are generous.  I can almost fill a 5 gram jar with sifter… no joke!  And I only paid $9.50 with shipping for all 9 samples.  The first set I took in the light with flash.  The second set is in natural indoor lighting.

Etsy,purple Etsy,purple



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment