Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Coming up...

Hey everyone!

I know I have been horrible at updating this.  I agreed a year ago to house sit for some people I know.  They went to New Zealand for TWO months so I've been a little scattered.   The good news is, I'll be done watching the house and dogs in a week and will be back at my own place... can't wait!  Also, my WONDERFUL boyfriend told me I could turn one of the rooms in his house into my makeup room.  I'm a VERY lucky girl.  So we finally got it painted over the weekend and I'm now shopping around to complete it.   I'm hoping to have it done by summer, but who knows.  I do plan to get very into my blog once I have a place to really spread out and work.  So stay tuned!

I have taken a lot of pictures of EOTD's and swatches that I promise to post once I'm back home.

Ness

No comments:

Post a Comment