Thursday, March 10, 2011

MyBeautyAddiction

I've done a few posts where I have mentioned a shop on Etsy that I love. MyBeautyAddiction has great prices, great colors, great collections, and great products. The first time I ordered anything, I ordered a whipped body soap. I'm still a little confused on how to use it, but I'll learn. I was also sent a free sample of the Apricot Lip Butter. That stuff is seriously heaven for your lips. The first eye products I ever ordered from them was the Eclipse collection. It's my FAVORITE for sure!
The top row is done over primer and the bottom row is done over black liquid eyeliner.

I love how versatile this collection is. You can use them as a highlight or in your inner eye, or you can be bold and place it over wet eyeliner to make the color pop out!

The next collection I got was the Molten Metals collection. Again, these are gorgeous! I did a post about them previously. You should check it out!

A couple weeks ago I was browsing around their shop and I came across the Electric Collection. I had to have it. I ordered it along with 7 other colors.

These colors are so bright and fun! They definitely get attention!!

Some highlights and sparklie colors!


And there you have it! That's all my MBA eye colors. I would definitely recommend trying them out. They ship really fast and their samples are very generous. If I had to pick my most favorite products, they'd be the lip balm and the Eclipse collection for sure.

Hope you enjoyed. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment