Thursday, March 3, 2011

Looks!

As I've been going through my computer I've founds pictures of looks I've done over the past few months but never posted. I'm not sure what I used in them... sorry. Hope you like 'em!

Photobucket
Photobucket
I think I used About Face Cosmetics for this look. I wore it to my moms lia sophia party last week.

Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm not sure where I wore this... but it's pretty neuteral and kind of boring I think... lol!

Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm pretty sure I used the Tarte Jewelry Box collection... which btw... I LOVE!

Photobucket
Photobucket
I think I used About Face Cosmetics.

Photobucket
Photobucket
This was my SF Giants look. I had on a Tim Lincicum shirt too!

Photobucket
Photobucket
And this was my New Years Eve look. I got the idea from a few different bloggers and LOVED it!

I know I have more photos somewhere and when I find them, I will post. I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment