Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Clarisonic... I love you!

For months I've been saying how I would love to get a Clarisonic... but seeing as they start at over $100... I couldn't get myself to buy one.  Apparently, Ling does listen to me when I talk about these things because while we were out running errands the other day, he drove me over to Ulta and told me to go in there and get it.  So what'd I do?... I went in and got myself a Mia 2!!

Unfortunately, it came with Philosophy's Purity, which drys me out like crazy.

Before I could open it up, I made myself finally create a lightbox (which I've been wanting to do for some time, really).  So, all the pics were taking in my new contraption.





I need to play around with the lighting and settings on my camera, but I thought it looked better than my old back drop.

Anyway, back to the Clarisonic...

It's AMAZING!  Totally worth every penny already.  My face is so soft and smooth and even the redness on my cheeks has calmed down.  I've used it 5 times (AM and PM) since getting it and I'm amazed that I'm seeing results already.  Yesterday, I didn't have to put a liquid foundation on before putting on my airbrush makeup... it really has reduced the redness.  I've also noticed that I haven't gotten any wonky acnes either.  I usually have at least one.

Overall... BEST beauty purchase I've ever made!!

No comments:

Post a Comment