Monday, February 28, 2011

Wet n Wild Spree!

Last week I stopped at the drugstore for batteries and walked out with a bunch of WnW!  I must say, I am impressed with the way WnW has improved their products.  Here is what I got:
Photobucket
Photobucket

And now in more detail:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 These pencils are nice and creamy, but I noticed that Techno is very translucent and when I wore Distress in ran everywhere.  Maybe using primer underneath would help set it.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The eyeshadows had great pigmentation which totally surprised me.  I decided to wear the "I'm Feeling Retro" pallet the other day was shocked when it stayed through the night and even into the morning.
Photobucket
Photobucket

What are your thoughts on Wet N Wild's pallets and pencils?

No comments:

Post a Comment