Saturday, April 23, 2011

BE Haul!

Back in September I stumbled across a Bare Escentuals store here in Vegas. My bf was with me and I told him I HAD to go in! I love seeing all the little pots of eye colors. Our 6 month anniversary rolled around in November, and what did I get as a gift?... a gift card to BE! So, its been almost 6 months and I had yet to use it. I hate to drag him into stores when I'm looking at makeup because he could be waiting for a long time. Last week, I did the Las Vegas AIDS walk which was held by one of our outlet malls. After the walk, Ling and I decided to go browse around. And guess what I saw!... a BE OUTLET STORE!! I didn't know they even existed! We didn't go in, because I looked like poop after walking a few miles in the heat. I made it a priority to go this week. I got off work early on Friday, so I decided to go. Bad idea. Traffic was horrible and all the tourist were hitting up the mall in full force. I was so grumpy by the time I finished all my other shopping that I debated even stopping in. I finally found the store (it's in a weird little hidden area) and went in. AMAZING! They carry regular line stuff but of course they carry discounted stuff as well. I walked out of there spending a total of $65 (gc + my money). I think I got some pretty awesome deals! Here is what I got!

Face Fashion - Urban Vibe


Face Fashion - Classic Glam

Beauty Oasis Set


Angled Blush Brush
I had purchased this brush a few years ago to use with Warmth, and as you will see... I've worn it out. It was one of the things I HAD to have when I went shopping. The first time I got one, I paid more than TWICE what I paid on Friday. Plus it came in a cute little brush pouch.

Liner Shadow Quads II and III


And last, but not least... the GWP!

I got so much stuff and I couldn't be happier with my selection. Now I have to just keep myself from going there once a week!

What do you think of the colors and/or BE?

No comments:

Post a Comment