Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Philosophy: purity made simple

My skin has been really dry lately and I haven't been able to get it under control. I was flipping channels last week and came across QVC showing some philosophy. Naturally, I was curious. I watched this lady in real time wash off all her heavy makeup... including tons of eye makeup. Intriguing!! So, I went to Sephora and picked up their small bottle of purity, just to try it. I tried it last night for the first time and was impressed. I then put on my moisturizer (Nu Skin moisture restore) and went to bed. Usually when I wake up in the morning, I'm completely dry again. Not this morning! It was awesome! My skin felt super soft too!!

I used the purity again tonight along with my moisturizer, and I love it! I definitely recommend it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment