Saturday, February 6, 2010

The She Space/About Face Haul

I got my second order from TSS yesterday. When your jars come they are in 3 gram jars and packed full. I like to use a sifter, so I transfer them all over to 5 gram sifter jars. I also keep them all stored on my magnetic dry erase board, so I added magnets to the lid. I love Heather's colors. They are truly amazing. I bought a few of these without even trying samples. There are a couple that I don't know what I will do with them, but 98% of them are fabulous!!



I know I said it before but if you go to The She Space and place an order, all full size jars are $2.50 and when she post limited addition clearence colors, they are only $2.00. About Face will only be around until the last jar is sold. No more batches are being made. So hurry up and get over there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment