Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Glitter Fierce!

I recently became part of a group on Facebook that is dedicated to makeup, and sparkles and everything  I love!  Each week we have a challenge.  This week it was, "FIERCE!" 

To me, fierce makes me think of RuPaul's Drag Race.  Those Queens are ALWAYS talking about being fierce and looking fierce.  So that is where I drew my inspiration today.  I've never done anything quite this crazy with my makeup.  And really, it isn't really crazy compared to some other blogs I've seen.

I honestly just threw this look together super quick this morning before I even showered or anything.  I knew I was going to end up washing it all off anyway, so why not roll out of bed and slap on some glitter, huh?!  That is also why I only did half my face.  I was being lazy since I knew it was going to come off as soon as I took some pictures and scared the boyfriend a little!

Here you go... FIERCE!  Werk it gurl!




Excuse all the lashes... I'm still learning to apply them, and these ones were really stiff.  ;(


Mascara got a little wonky... oops!

What I used:
CC Eyeshadow in Magic for upper lid and cheek contour
CC Eyeshadow in Poison for lower lid, lower lashline, and eyebrows
Old Aromaleigh and Taylor Made Minerals glitters all mixed up and all over the lid.  Lower lid has a pink and yellow, upper lid has purple and teal, and lips have purple and pink.
I used two sets of lashes, both were missing the packaging, but I think one set is ELF and the other is Fantasy Maker. 
I used Sally Girl Sparkle Effects Gel Adhesive for Glitter on the eyes and a clear gloss on the lips to hold glitter.
Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara
Wet n Wild Mega Liner
NYX JEP's in Milk and Lime
CC Blush is Naughty Girl

I know, this is a jumbled mess... but I'm in a super huge hurry and I wanted to post this before I forgot what I used.

Whats your favorite way to use glitter?  My favorite way is really in nail polish, glitter tattoos and as eyeliner!

Peace!
Ness

No comments:

Post a Comment