Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Painters Tape: My New Best Friend!

After my crazy "Galaxy" eyes last night, I was feeling inspired.  I've also noticed that a big trend right now, is having a pop of color on the inner part of the eye... and I so wanted to give it a try!  So, this morning, I got out my blue painters tape, taped off the side (gives you a nice crisp edge) and went to work.





Crazy Face!

And a close up!

Really, it was much calmer than I originally thought it would be.  I tend to get carried away sometimes.. haha!  Sorry about the hairs going in to my eyes... I didn't have my hair pinned back.

Here's what I used:
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff Chamois
Dinair and Stream Airbrush foundation
CC Blush in Naughty Girl
CC Bronzer
BE Mineral Veil

Smashbox Photo Finish Lip Primer
NYX JEP in Milk
Ulta Eyeshadow in Bone
Geek Chic Eyeshadow in The Spider
Geek Chic Eyeshadow in Solid Snake
Coastal Scents Hot Pot in ME07 (From Winterberry Pallet)
NYX Black Eyeliner
Inglots Gel Eyeliner in 77-Black
NYX Eyeshadow in Black
Cover Girl Lashblast Mascara in Very Black

ELF Lipstick in Gypsy
BE Buxom Lipgloss in Hope

On the news this morning they talked about a study that was done.  Around 1/3 of all bosses/employers do NOT like it when a woman comes to work with bright eye makeup or red lips.  What do you think about that?  I'm glad I work at a salon where I am encouraged to do those things!

I'll be out of town for Thanksgiving so I probably will not be posting while I'm away!  I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

Ness

No comments:

Post a Comment