Thursday, November 10, 2011

Honovi and Isabel Have a Party!... and so does my hair!!

As some of you know, I decided to name my cosmetic company, Chinovi Cosmetics, after 2 of my 7 nieces... Chilali and Honovi (they are Native American names).  One of the collections I want to launch will be based on my family.  Each of my nieces, sister, and my mommy get to create a color.  So far 5 nieces and 1 sister have created their color.  I felt like honoring them, if you will, by wearing some of their colors yesterday.  Here's what I came up with!

Whole look, new hair color and all!





What I used:
FACE:
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff Chamois
Stream Airbrush System Foundation in 05M
Chinovi Blush in Thankful
Chinovi Bronzer (unnamed)
BE Mineral Veil (I've yet to create a veil that is as good!)

EYES:
Palladio Eye Primer
Inglots AMC Gel Liner Matte in 76 (white) as base
Chinovi Eyeshadow in Honovi (pinky/purple)
Chinovi Eyeshadow in Isabel (blue/teal in crease)
Chinovi Eyeshadow in Party (wet lined for liner and dry for bottom liner)
Inglots AMC Gel Liner Matte in 77 (black) waterline
CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara in very black

Now on to my hair!

I LOVE working at the salon!  Whenever I feel like changing my hair or whatever, I have co-workers that can take care of it for me.  My wonderful boos, April, told me to come in for a day of pampering.  Most people don't like going to work on a day off, but I love to!  I had told her quite a few months ago, when I was employed elsewhere, that I want to one day put fuchsia in my hair!... yup... I'm crazy sometimes!  Just over a month ago, we put orange in for a halloween/fall event we had.  When that faded out we slapped on some RED pigment... straight out of the tube. (I would go to a professional before doing such a thing, though... you never know what crazy colors your hair might pull!)  That stuff stayed!... I washed it probably 15 times, and it just barely, BARELY faded at the ends.  So when I went in for my day of pampering, April surprised me.  I thought we were just putting more red on... but WHAT?... when my hair dried... it was a bit pink... and I LOVE it!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment