Saturday, November 12, 2011

Quick Look!

My boss texted me at 1:30 this morning to see if I wanted to come work today.  Of course I didn't get it until I woke up... so I was a wee bit rushed this morning.  I put this look together rather quickly but was very happy with it, aside from the wonky eyeliner job.  I hope you like it!





I didn't have any lip product on... sorry!

Here is what I used:
Revlon Colorstay Foundation-Buff Chamois
Stream Airbrush Foundation-F05M
CC Blush-Thankful
CC Bronzer
BE Mineral Veil

Eyes:
Palladio Primer
Inglots Eyeshadows-52, Shine25, Pearl393, and Shine30.
UD 24/7 Eyeliner-Crash
CC Brow-Brown
CoverGirl LashBlast-Very Black.

It was such an easy effortless look, but I thought it turned out really pretty!

I also managed to take some quick pictures with my babies...
Gidget!

Shinoda!
They are both Yorkies, but they look and act totally opposite!  They are the best babies!

I hope you liked the look... until next time,
Ness

1 comment:

  1. Great look, very wearable for any occasion. And your babies are very cute :)

    ReplyDelete